The truth is that branding starts from the inside out. Do your employees believe in your product and the services that you offer? Are they standing 100% behind you in the mission of your brand? Are they living your brand? It is important that your employees are informed and involved in new initiatives and strategies that are taking place within your company. If your staff is unable or unwilling to support your marketing efforts it can have detrimental results. How can you begin your internal branding campaign within your company?
To help companies build their Internal Brand, Jerome is proud to bring for the first time ever in Singapore, a dedicated 2-day intensive workshop program on Internal Branding called the Internal Branding Masterclass: Building A Powerful Brand by Branding Inside Out.
Before you decide whether this masterclass is for you, ask yourself:
- Is management anxious to improve the quality of its internal branding communication?
- Do you want to further enhance the brand identity of your organisation?
- Would you want to align the internal and external branding strategies such that everyone is ‘singing the same tune’?
- Is your internal branding strategy failing to impact your bottom line?
- Do you want to play a critical role in building a workforce of brand ambassadors?
- Do you feel there is a mismatch between what your brand conveys and what your customers are actually experiencing?
- Would you like to see that everyone in your organisation bring your brand alive and become true ambassadors?
If you have answered “YES” to any of those questions, don’t worry, you are not alone. Organisations around the globe are struggling with internal branding issues just like these. Ask Jerome to conduct the Internal Branding Masterclass for you, and learn more about how to apply internal branding strategies to your organisation through our Internal Brand Training.