WELCOME TO CORPORATE TRAINING IN 2021
With a global pandemic ongoing, a rapid shift is seen on marketplace, channels and industries. Employees doing remote work, executives and clients successfully closing business remotely, brands reaching out to potential and current customers online and businesses enabling online transactions- all these are called the “NEW NORMAL”. It is obvious that a shift to online learning is also inevitable.
So how is corporate training changing this 2021?
Holistic learning today, as seen and shared by L&D teams, is bound by three things:
1. Corporate Training is needed ALL THE TIME.
2. In working in an online scenario, employee performance is more valued than his/her skill.
3. Upskilling is a top priority for employees and their companies
While employee engagement and face-to-face training is still the best option, a shift to a safer approach is required today. E-learning is now a most sought-after learning and development option while trainings have now been made available online.
WHAT ARE THE MOST POPULAR CORPORATE TRAINING OPTIONS TODAY?
Most companies have transitioned most of their workforce to WFH set ups, and client meetings have gone virtual with success, the question is, how has training evolved with this?
Virtual Trainings have become mostly needed nowadays. With the employees far away, HRD has been more proactive in finding ways to ensure that employees stay motivated and are performing to the company standards and requirements. These are the criteria by which they choose programmes:
– Employee Upskilling Programmes:
Knowledge is indeed a company’s power and companies look for the best partners to impart powerful ideas and strategies for their employees.s There are two types of upskilling that are sought-after today– Industry-driven and Leadership.
1. Industry-driven: All companies belong to an industry eco-system and with the world seeing a large shift to digital, its is now an immediate need to upskill workers to fit the new normal. Failure to introduce new technology, innovations and upgrading the skills of employees is a major step back in becoming a strong competition in today’s cluttered marketplace.
2. Leadership: Creating leaders and honing internal leadership plays an important role in employee motivation and retention, and has a relative effect on brand leadership. It is important for employees to see a future in working with you and it is also important to create competent leaders that lead the way to success.s
– Experiential Programmes:
This is a challenge now that lays on the hand of virtual training speakers. How to make the theoretical training fun, interactive and engaged while keeping them focused on you and the message you are trying to get across? MAKE IT EXPERIENTIAL. A virtual class is just a class with a handful of attendees just there for the mandatory attendance. BUT a virtual class that excites and keeps the attendees in a focused state of mind is what’s highly recommended today.
Our Head Coach and Global Speaker, Jerome Joseph has been delivering virtual training programs and corporate training since 2020. He has been using powerful Signature Programs and tailor-fitting these to the needs of our clients-
Watch his virtual training showreel here:
This is now a very fast-selling commodity today. Learning has already become more accessible with the introduction of online courses that target specialties and upskilling that can be attended by anyone, anywhere. E-learning specifically focuses providing a learning journey through courses digitally available.
How do you choose the best e-learning courses?
1. Look for all-access, anytime, anywhere.
– It is important that you get the flexibility as you and your company venture into e-learning. Employees must be able to get access at any time of the day they are available, and should be available on all possible gadgets they wish to use.
2. Find courses that are bite-sized but power-packed
– Long courses will guarantee to feel like a burden versus compact learning that packs a presentation with short but impactful ideas, insights and case studies. Opt for courses that are easy to fit into a day’s work.
3. Look for courses that are built on solid credentials
– Make sure to look into the creators of your modules. The more experienced, the more comprehensive and real-world the experiences are. What you pay for are the insights and industry-proven learnings being imparted.
Choosing an e-learning course is very tricky, you can make sure it is worthy of the time and money with these three tips we just shared.
We have recently launched our best e-learning modules to can cater to your online learning and development needs.
The Brand Playbook E-Xperience
Based from the best selling book by Jerome Joseph- The Brand Playbook- it boasts of 88 real-world branding plays that you can watch anytime and anywhere.
Check out our thinkific page here!
Turn On Your Personal Brand: A Linkedin Course
We are a proud part of Linkedin’s online learning initiative! This course covers the introduction to Personal Branding and diving into how this benefits your business.
WELCOME TO CORPORATE TRAINING 2021!
As we journey into a new normal this 2021, let’s embrace the trend of online Learning and Development until we can hold face-to-face engagements again. For now, The Global Brand Academy is opening upskilling and L&D options through virtual corporate training programs and available online brand training courses.
Now, it only takes one CLICK.
The Global Brand Academy is a corporate training company that enables brand transformations by providing effective internal branding and leadership programmes for organizations and their employees.
For inquiries, drop us an email at: